Sunday, August 19, 2007

Not there yet

Ok folks, I'm not there yet, but I am getting things started with this blog. I'm leaving the states early Saturday morning and arriving in Copenhagen early Sunday morning, 8/26, Danish time. There is a few days of orientation, then classes begin!

I hope to update this blog regularly, at least minimally, to keep all those interested in my life informed.

I will be in Copenhagen for nearly four months, so I should have a lot to say. Feel free to email me at tadatl@yahoo.com.

I can't wait to get there. One week to go!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I can't believe you are leaving me! Try and enjoy your time abroad. The streets of Waterford will not be the same without you here. Take care and call or write when you can. We will miss you.

Your Fourth Street ladies,
Kim, Ashley and Caitlin

Mom said...

Looking forward to hearing from you soon. Hope your luggage arrives quickly. Miss you already.